Wednesday, February 13, 2008

[video] The Animation Show - My Pepper Heart

"Mike Judge (Beavis & Butthead, King of the Hill) and indie-animator Don Hertzfeldt (Rejected, Everything Will Be OK) bring you The Animation Show. A collection of the best animated short films in the world. Celebrating animation in all forms, the films gathered here represent the finest animation available, from groundbreaking new indie films like Jennifer Drummond's Feds and Chef White's Magda to the very latest in CGI wizardry: Fallen Art and The Cathedral by Tomek Baginski - to the best in stop motion and claymation: Ward 13 by Peter Cornwell and an entire episode devoted to PES and his amazing films." -- iTunes Store

Download for Free!

Video Summary
Stop-motion dynamo PES has done it again, fashioning a heartbeat out of just three peppers. Download and share with your honey as you snuggle on the couch.

the fine print: Downloads are usually free for ~1 week after they've been posted. After that, you'll have to pay for them. Sorry! You snooze, you lose.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Help me please. I just saw this, and, although it is Feb. 15, it says I have a week. Yet when I click on Download for free, I am taken to the webside where I am told they are 1.99 an episode.
Is this just an iTune ad?

Pollyantha

Barbara said...

Never mind! I just saw that "get episode" is available for the specific animation that is free.

Sorry.

Pollyantha