Monday, June 1, 2009

Re-friend Free iTunes Downloads on Facebook

Facebook deleted my Free iTunes Downloads page from Facebook which some 8000+ of you were fans of! I'm seriously bummed about that, but I've created a new one, so please join it again.

The Facebook page syndicates all the free iTunes Downloads found on this site, so if you want to be able to see the freebies from the comforts of your Facebook News Feed, become a fan of Free iTunes Downloads on Facebook.


ooscarr said...

That must be because of the site

supastar k3v said...

Yeah that's what I think too, but this time I create the page as a page about this site. So hopefully they will have no problems with it anymore.

Evildude said...

Oh come on!!!
Why would they do such a thing?
anyway good thing you came out with a new one right away!!!