Thursday, July 30, 2009

[music] 22 song sampler from Nylon Magazine

Wow, there are a lot of free samples lately. This one was sent in by binderclipped and is a free 22 song sampler from Nylon Magazine. Here are the songs in the sampler:

  • ANJULIE - Boom
  • CRYSTAL ANTLERS - Andrew
  • GAY BLADES - O Shot
  • HEARTS REVOLUTION - Ultraviolence
  • LaROUX - In For The Kill
  • LISSY TRULLIE - Self Taught Learner
  • LITTLE BOOTS - Meddle (Ebola Remix)
  • MAPEI - Public Enemy
  • OF MONTREAL - For Our Elegant Caste
  • PASSION PIT - I've Got Your Number
  • PHOENIX - 1901
  • PLASTISCINES - Barcelona
  • SANTIGOLD - LES Artistes
  • SPINNERETTE - Ghetto Love
  • STARDEATH AND WHITEDWARFS - I Can't Get Away
  • SUCKERS - It Gets Your Body Movin'
  • THE HORRORS - Sea Within a Sea
  • THE PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART - The Tenure Itch
  • THE SOFT PACK - Bright Side
  • THUNDERHEIST - Jerk It
  • TINY MASTERS OF TODAY - Skeletons
  • WHITE LIES - Death (Crystal Castles Remix)

10 comments:

Kristina in Puyallup said...

this so doesn't work!!

Anonymous said...

after you get through the pop ups look at the url and look at the numbers and letters after redeem/
take this alpha-numeric code to itunes and redeem the code to get the music.

Anonymous said...

set allow to the popup, then refresh, and the redeem page will come up

Yay4renee said...

Worked fine for me but I did it on an iphone.

iTunesloaded.com said...

worked for me too

Eric ramseur said...

All I really wanted was that white lies song. But it didn't show up

Anonymous said...

It worked for me. I love all this free stuff. My ipod is practically half stuff that I got for free. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Is the code the same for all? NYLON didn't make this international, but is there any way to get the list not in the US?

Anonymous said...

hey thanks,
this is great, i just discovered.
Can you get some enya songs too if possible, that'ld be great.

Thanks agian

Anonymous said...

worked perfectly for my on chrome