Saturday, October 10, 2009

[music] Samplers on a Saturday

Here are some more samplers for ya. People magazine has a new Country sampler up featuring the following songs:
  • Jason Aldean - She's Country (Club Mix)
  • Big Kenny - Wake Up
  • Terri Clark - The One You Love (with Vince Gill)
  • Patty Loveless - Busted
  • Bucky Covington - Ole Kentuck
  • Emma Jacob - Julianna
  • Bomshel - Fight Like a Girl
  • Ash Bowers - Stuck
  • KingBilly - Waiting on You
  • Easton Corbin - The Way Love Looks
There's a link for the Canadian iTunes store there too.

Also, Donahco sends in this sampler from NewNowNext
  • Band of Skulls, "I Know What I Am">
  • Howling Bells, "Cities Burning Down"
  • LMFAO, "I Am Not A Whore"
  • Man Man, "Rabbit Habits"
  • Peaches, "I Feel Cream"
  • Sick of Sarah, "Bittersweet"
  • Sleepthief, "World Gone Crazy (Psychosomatic Radio Mix)"
  • The Cliks, "Dirty King"
  • The Fire and Reason, "Do It Again"
  • White Rabbits, "Percussion Gun"
I think every second sample that we post here on Free iTunes Downloads has that White Rabbits song...


John said...

The NewNowNext playlist requires a code - which does not appear on the page with download instructions. Not your fault, I know, just warning others..

Anonymous said...

I don't know -- I didn't have a problem. Just clicked and it started downloading :)

John said...

Didn't work yesterday, but now it seems fine! Guess they had a glitch.

Thanks for tracking all this for us!

Dk Mix Downloads said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.