Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[music] Tal & Acacia - Clearview

"The award for “Song That Sounds Like It Belongs In an iPod Commercial” goes to the talented sister duo Tal & Acacia, with Clearview. The single reinvigorates the spirit with sinus-clearing vocal harmonies, acoustic strums, and shuffling drums. The sisters pull off the trifecta with toothy smiles, like a Christian-pop version of Colbie Caillat." -- iTunes Store

Genre: Christian & Gospel

Download for Free!

the fine print: Downloads posted on the Free iTunes Downloads blog are usually free for ~1 week. After that, you'll have to pay for them.


Sandy said...

I love getting your free music each week, but this week's offerings aren't getting through, for some reason. :( I get a page with all sorts of "code" on it in my browser, and iTunes doesn't want to have anything to do with it.

Tnanks for all you share!

supastar k3v said...

Hi Sandy,

Oops looks like the links on the music and music videos were messed up. I've fixed them now, let me know if they still don't work.

nintendo ds r4 card said...

I actually own a Palm Pre, and I can say that I'm very happy I can sync my phone with it. I bought the music. I bought the mac. It's all my money. Why should Apple then run into the room saying "Oh-ho-ho, hold up champ. You can't use your property how you want to!"