Monday, May 31, 2010

[music] Starbucks Frappuccino Sampler

Starbucks has created a 10 song mix for you to listen to while you enjoy a Starbucks Frappuccino. You'll have to pay for the Frapp but the songs are free at least. Here's what you'll get:
  • Frightened Rabbit - Nothing Like You
  • Hot Chip - One Life Stand
  • Wintersleep - New Inheritors
  • Goldfrapp - Rocket
  • The Bamboos (featuring Kylie Auldist) - On The Sly
  • Macy Gray - Kissed It
  • Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Bad Blood
  • Yoav - Greed
  • Shout Out Louds - Walls
  • Wye Oak - My Creator
Thanks to Rachel for the tip!


Anonymous said...

I'm confused...once I click the link, where do I go? It just takes me to a site that tells me to either find my drink or explore drinks.

supastar k3v said...

There is it a Get It Free On Itunes button the right which you have to click

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Problem was...I was doing it all on my phone, and the link took me to the mobile site...with no code. Lol. Thanks again.