Thursday, February 17, 2011

[video] She-Ra, Princess of Power - The Stone In the Sword

"Prepare for battle as Princess Adora discovers the truth about her past and the fate of her future in Season 1, Volume 2 (23 episodes) of She-Ra Princess of Power!" -- iTunes Store

Download for Free!

Episode Summary
All seems lost as Hordak strikes with his new weapon, the Doom Balloon.

the fine print: Downloads posted on the Free iTunes Downloads blog are usually free for ~1 week. After that, you'll have to pay for them.


... said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Kenny Chesney Tickets

Jennifer iTunes said...

I liked the first few episodes of She-Ra, after that they started going downhill. I still enjoy it since its free though.