Wednesday, January 22, 2014

[video] The Powerpuff Girls - I Wish I Was A Powerpuff Girl

"As Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup face off against Mojo Jojo, they may have found the one challenge that has them staying up past bedtime. The cast of the original series returns including Catherine Cavadini as Blossom, Tara Strong as Bubbles, and E.G. Daily as Buttercup with a special guest appearance by Ringo Starr as Fibonacci Sequins." -- iTunes Store

Download for Free!

Video Summary
Check out this special music video featuring animated Beatles' legend Ringo Starr performing the original song "I Wish I Was A Powerpuff Girl."

the fine print: Downloads posted on the Free iTunes Downloads blog are usually free for ~1 week. After that, you'll have to pay for them.

2 comments:

solar teju said...

Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer solar fencing security

solar teju said...

Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
Kind regard
solar fencing